2/08/2012

Nails did

My obsession with nail polish has hit an all time high.  What was once the occasional DIY yourself mani to add a little colour to my day or outfit, has now become a daily need.  I almost feel a little naked when my nails aren't did...

More recently I've found myself thinking, "How can I take my nails to the next level?".  Half moon manis, nail art pens, one fingernail a different colour, or with some glitter...it's becoming slightly ridiculous, but it's fun, and and I can't deny my I love for it any longer!

A couple of days ago I happened to run across a blog post over at The Shape of Things about an amazing nail artist, Christina Rinaldi.  I was really inspired by what I saw on her tumblr, Prima Creative.  I loved seeing the inspiration behind her nails and the finished product side by side. (She also tells you the polish brands & colours she uses which is a major bonus!)  Take a look at a few of my favorites below.  I think someone may be investing in some nail art pens this weekend...






<3

1 comment: