2/23/2012

Things I like right now

Hey dolls!  How's your week been?  Mine's flown by pretty quickly yet again, I love a 4 day week!  

Today's been one of those days that's had a few ups and downs, you know those ones?  It started off very sweetly, waking up to a dozen or so kissy face emojis from my long distance love.  Then it veered off the right path momentarily when I put my foot in my mouth later in the morning...but things turned around again when I arrived home to some surprise belated Birthday mail from my good friend Adrienne!  There's nothing like getting mail that isn't a bill, right? And that is actually handwritten!  I'm a sucker for a handwritten letter...

Anyway, throughout the week I've compiled a little show and tell of things I like right now (slash want to eat right now) to share with you.  Hope you enjoy!

1.  iphone case // ban.do  
2.  bunny ring // Hillier  
3.  Salt & Pepper Slouch Pants // Madewell 
4.  Achieve Booties // Topshop
5.  mcbeastwich // Beast Restaurant  
6.  Tulips // image via Cape Code Collegiate
7.  Doughnut // Gloryhole Doughnuts

<3

1 comment:

  1. I'm SO excited to try Beast tomorrow... And one day we'll get to those donuts! xx See you tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete