4/03/2012

Montréal

Hello my dears!  So sorry!  I haven't forgotten about you, I promise.  I've just been so busy getting ready for my upcoming trip, it feels like there are not enough hours in the day!  Not to mention I was away all weekend too. Speaking of which, here are just a few photos from my lovely weekend in Montréal.

"Le Shack" for brunch at Le Caffe Mariani tasted as good as it looks
Leather friendship bracelet care of Sarah (who also runs the fabulous vintage shop Cheap Opulance)
Adorable bunny at the pet store (Happy early Easter bunnies!)
A beautiful sunny day on Saturday made for a nice walk along le canal de Lachine

There was also a stop at Sarah's studio, where I got the chance to peruse through racks of vintage (and get my hands on as many silk shirts as possible, I love me some washed silk!), a visit to the Kusmi tea shop (the packaging of those teas is so pretty), and lots of quality time with the family.  Can't ask for a much better weekend than that!  Hope yours was just as lovely.

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment