2/04/2012

Marni at H&M by Sofia Coppola

Hi!  I hope you are all having a great weekend!  When I was clicking around the internet on Friday I found another video via Refinery 29 I had to share.

When I first heard the next H&M designer collab was going to be Marni I got pretty excited.  Marni always blows me away with their great prints and the way they combine them.  And then, when I heard Sofia Coppola would be directing a short fashion film/commercial for the collab, I got even more excited!  As a huge fan of hers I couldn't wait to see how she combined her aesthetic with the that of Marni's and H&M.  In true Sofia style the images are perfectly dreamy and the soundtrack is right on.  Take a look for yourself below and don't forget to watch the behind the scenes video for Sofia's take on the project here.




<3

No comments:

Post a Comment