8/06/2012

Holiday

Hey dolls!  It's a holiday Monday for most of us here in Toronto and it's a beautiful day outside!  I love a long weekend (but who doesn't?).  I really think they are necessary once a month, gives you that little recharge you sometimes so desperately need.

My Monday has been a pretty nice one so far;  went down to the lake for a walk, made myself a smoothie and did some sewing I have been meaning to do forever.  The rest of my weekend was pretty great as well because it included quality time with friends.  We ate fancy cheese (& salad & chicken & pie!) and chatted the evening away.

It was a real scorcher here on Saturday which called for a trip to Yogurty's.  As you can see, I may have gotten a little carried away...

Shout out to my boo <3 for this beautiful surprise bouquet I received last Monday :)  They keep getting bigger and prettier and I just had to share at least one pic with you!

Hope you are having a great Monday whether it's a holiday or not :)

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment