9/06/2012

Pretty Freedom

A little over a week ago I got a text from my good friend Jodee asking me to pose for a few snaps for his vintage shop's website.  I happily agreed.  After-all, all I had planned for that night was a trip to the gym and getting dolled up and seeing a friend sounded much more inviting.

Jodee is co-owner and creative director (along with his partner in crime Helena) of Pretty Freedom, a vintage shop here in Toronto in Kensington Market.  I met Jodee over 6 years ago and always admired his love for life and of course, his hustle.

At just over 2 years old Pretty Freedom is one of Toronto's favorite vintage stores.  The price points are great, the selection of vintage is well curated (and color-blocked, have to give props for good merchandising) and the store has a warm and inviting atmosphere.  If you're in the Kensington Market area (Lower Augusta to be more specific) make sure stop by and check it out, or you can shop online here!


p.s.  Thanks to Jodee's amazing styling we even made it onto Lucky magazine's Cute Outfit of the Day for August 29th!  Jodee, I may have to hire you to dress me everyday :)

<3


No comments:

Post a Comment