10/02/2012

Nike Free

I've been obsessing over buying the perfect pair of bright/neon Nike Free sneakers for awhile now and it wasn't until a few weeks ago I decided I could actually treat myself to a pair.  I totally fell for the summer colors they released, especially the hot punch and tropical twist (seen below) but unfortunately these are pretty much sold out everywhere now.  I've also been eyeing the blue glow pair, oh and let's not forget the Flyknits (how cool are they?!) but am not quite sold on them for some reason...

Since I've been stalking dropping by my local Nike store, I happened to hear the new fall colorways would be coming out soon and late last week I decided to stop by the store to see if they had dropped yet; here's what I found out. New colorways are trickling in while the full collection should be in store this week!  I also managed to find out that one of the key colors is a bright salmon/coral color (sounds promising).  There were also a couple of technical aspects to the shoe that a worth mentioning.  

Nike Hypershield is designed to keep your feet dry and to keep you visible, weatherized mesh and reflective fabric are key in doing this.  These sound like really great added features, especially for winter running.  

Let's face it though, although I will try these out on a run, what I really want them for is the look.  Who doesn't want comfy shoes for roaming around on vacation or on a Saturday afternoon that actually look cool, right?

1 comment:

  1. Hi ! This is my first visit to your blog! Your blog provided us beneficial information to work on.
    nike free run

    ReplyDelete