4/21/2013

Lately

Spring is here! (kinda...)  And I'm starting to crawl out from hibernation.  I'm really looking forward to sunnier days and starting / finishing all the projects I have in my head and half finished in my workspace.  Inspired by my friend Noemie, I'm going to try setting some goals for myself, but more on that later.

Here's a peek at how I spent my winter, lots of good food and a new workout routine (I can run 5k now guys!).

Tulips have always been my fav
 Spent a week in Florida visiting my parents and ran into these guys
 Cutest Florida ice cream shop "Twistee Treat"
 The tiniest bunny I've ever seen payed us a visit just in time for Easter!
 Glory hole doughnuts.  The pic speaks for itself, YUM!
Got my nails did for my Birthday back in Jan.  Pinky's nails is the best!
 Delicious chocolate chip and strawberry pancakes at Universal Grill
Me in my running gear, still love the bright Nikes!  

No comments:

Post a Comment