10/28/2013

CAROLINE Z HURLEY

I can't remember where exactly I first read about Caroline Z Hurley, but over the weekend I was reminded of how much I loved her work when I stumbled across a pin of one of her fun, graphic linen throws on Pinterest.  

Caroline started her homewares company in 2011 and every piece is hand-made in her Brooklyn studio.  You can shop her ceramics, textiles and paintings in her online shop here.

There's something I really love about the colors and simplicity of these prints and the movement in them, just so good.  I've been really inspired and into simple geo shapes / prints lately so this is right up my alley.  Hope you enjoy her work as much as I do and make sure to check out Caroline's drawings and paintings on her site too!








No comments:

Post a Comment