6/12/2012

Perfecto

Perfecto is a digital magazine published four times a year.  The mag is based out of Toronto with a focus on Fashion and Canadian talent, or as their tagline reads "Clothes.  People.  Parties."

My amazingly talented friend Diego Armand is the Creative Director behind Perfecto Magazine and I can't tell you how wowed I am every time they release an issue!  (I also feel like a proud mama!)  I met Diego when we worked together in Visual Merchandising so I shouldn't be surprised by his incredible talent.  I mean after all, I had the chance to witness it first hand; his keen eye for all things colour, design and fashion (oh and let's not forget his great taste in music! Diego also happens to be a DJ).

I'm not sure if you remember, but a few weeks back I mentioned that Diego had asked me to take part in a streetstyle video and photoshoot as part of the release of Perfecto's 5th issue.  The issue was released yesterday and it does not disappoint!  I can't tell you how inspiring it is to watch your friends pursue and succeed at their passions. Take a look below at some amazing Toronto style and make sure to check out issue five here!  Oh!  And keep an eye out for me (and my hair) around the 50 second mark ;)

Perfecto Mag No.5 - #streetstyle #toronto #girls from PERFECTO MAG on Vimeo.

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment