7/15/2012

Lately

Hi Friends!  I hope you all had a great weekend!  It's a rainy Sunday here in Toronto and I picked the wrong to time to run over to the grocery store...totally got caught in the downpour on the way back home!  Luckily I didn't have too far to go and I'm all dried off now.

Anyway, hi!  It's been awhile since my last post;  Time always seems to escape me during the summer months, it goes by much too quickly!  I guess summer just makes for a more social me.  There's the mini vacations, the patios, extra friend time and for the past couple of years, a wedding or two.  I hope you guys have been taking advantage of the summer months and soaking up all the sun, park time (and drinks) you can ;)

Here's a look at how my summer has been so far...
A trip home to the east coast over the July long weekend called for pool time & high SPF!  I also got the chance to check out one of my Mom's old hangout spots from her 20's.  She would go to The Cabin with her girlfriends after a "night on the town" for a greasy breakfast and some girl talk.  You put a quarter in that mini jukebox and it plays your choice over the speakers. I went for some Beach Boys :)

Wedding times with my best friend Noémie!  Noémie and Jason's ceremony was small and intimate, the perfect way to do it in my opinion.  The happy couple looked gorgeous all dressed up and surrounded by those closest to them (it's always so fun to see everyone all dressed up at weddings).  Congrats again you two!  And how cute is their cat fur baby Max admiring the incredible flower arrangements (that Noémie created herself!) for the big day.

More summer photos to come!  In the meantime, check out what else I've been up to over on my instagram.

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment