8/27/2012

Bangs

I'd say for a year or more now I've been toying with the idea of getting bangs (again).  I don't know what's stopping me, I had bangs most of my life (until I grew them out for high school prom).  I went bang-less for a few years then I cut them again going into third year university into a cool side swoop style.  Three-ish years ago grew them out again so I could rock a center part.  

I think I've had every variety of bangs you can; wispy, thick & blunt, textured, side swoop, too long, too short.  My current style is a deep messy side part and well, I like it.  It's easy.  Little upkeep, just wash and go.  But when I see photos like these it makes me long for thick, blunt bangs!  Don't these girls look so cool?  Babes.  

Bangs or no bangs?  What do you think?  I mean, it's just hair right?  It will grow back...

All images via Pinterest

<3



1 comment:

  1. I say do it!! I love my bangs and when they grow out I feel lost lol. They do grow out fairly quick if you don't like them:)

    ReplyDelete