8/24/2012

Lately

Hi friends!  It's Friday, yay!  How was your week?  Mine was pretty good although it did feel a bit long.  The good news is, I've been filled with inspiration and ideas lately.  So much so, that I don't know where to start and am feeling a bit overwhelmed (there's just so much I want to do)!  Do you ever get that feeling?  Sometimes when I don't know where to start, I end up not starting at all (which is not good).  But when I do get that overwhelmed feeling, I always remember what one of my profs in design school once said;  "How do you eat and elephant?  One bite at a time..."  What are your tricks for staying motivated?

In other news, I signed up for a canning class!  Yes, that's right, soon I'll be pickling everything!  I'm really looking forward to it, such a fun way to spend an afternoon and with my good friend Noémie too :)

Now, take a look at what else I've been up to...

Gorgeous marbled petals on some sweet peas I brought home from the market, they smell SO good!
 Best thing to do at lunch on Wednesdays?  Visit the market to pick up fresh veggies & flowers!
Anchors & stripes!
Mmm, pineapple, coconut, lime & ginger...
Saturday treat, I had a craving for chocolate chip pancakes :)
Bang!  Sunday brunch at Weslodge on King, just look for the BIG yellow doors!

Wishing you all the best weekend!

<3



No comments:

Post a Comment