11/11/2012

Lately

My loves!  I'm sorry for being an absentee blogger lately!  Trust me, I've been keeping very busy these past few weeks and I'm sad to say that the blog has taken a bit of a back seat :(

You see, Saturdays I'm back to school taking an Illustrator course with a focus on Fashion and through the week I've joined a running group that occupies 3 out of 5 evenings.  Add homework to the mix plus a full-time job and you get the idea!  Anyway, enough excuses!  I promise more blog posts in the new year (featuring my enhanced adobe skills :)!

In the meantime, here's a look at some other things I've been getting up to lately.  

Camo + Leopard
Delicious potato chickpea curry, perfect for Fall.  Recipe here!
Fresh City Farms + Rainbow Plate Canning Workshop
 So many clouds!
 Merchants of Green Coffee = coziest coffee corner
 Escalating at Dupont Station
Fall!  Atwater Market, Montreal
Cozy kitty in Montreal
Evening jog on the waterfront (taken before it was Fall and cold and dark out at 5pm!)

Hope you all had a lovely weekend and enjoyed today's gorgeous weather!

No comments:

Post a Comment